When I consult an air compressor, I always ask if there is an oil-free air compressor? After the manager’s communication, I found that I don’t know what an oil-free air compressor is. Now I have reorganized the advantages of an oil-free air compressor for users’ reference.
The oil-free air compressor is the main body of the air source device. It is a device that converts the mechanical energy of the prime mover (usually an electric motor) into gas pressure energy, and is a pressure generating device for compressed air.
Advantages of oil-free air compressor
1. Low noise: the output air pressure is stable and has no fluctuations, reducing noise pollution. It is suitable for analysis and testing, laboratory supporting, various universities, laboratories, research institutes, environmental protection, health and epidemic prevention and other testing departments.
2. Oil-free and water-free: The oil-free air compressor solves the problem of oil and water output from the output gas. It is also equipped with a water drain to drain the water filtered out in the gas storage tank in time.
3. Steady flow: The oil-free air compressor adopts a pressure reducing device, and the output air is constant and stable, so that laboratory instruments such as atomic absorption have good stability during testing. They are mostly used in hospital dentistry and food industries.
4. Long service life: The oil-free air compressor is equipped with a start-up preheating device, the machine is equipped with an external protector, and the inside of the tank has been internally sprayed. Not only the air compressor is used reasonably, but also the versatility is strong and the service life is long. .
5. Simple operation: save the trouble of frequently checking and adding lubricating oil for oil machine and screw air compressor, regular maintenance time is long, and it can run normally after daily power supply.
6. Oil-free air compressors do not require air compressor oil, which is also a cost saving!
The above is my personal opinion on the advantages of oil-free air compressors. I hope it will help you when choosing oil-free air compressors.